Enquire Now



You will need the following documents:

1. Loan Application Form (Information of Hirer + Employment Details + Signature)

2. Copy Of NRIC (Front & Back)

3. Income Documents

a. Last 2 years Notices Of Assessment

b. Latest 12 Months CPF Contribution Statement or 3 month Bank Statement if Selfemployed

4. Copy of Enquire PARF / COE Rebate for Registered Vehicle

5. For Used / New Car loans - An additional Vehicle Sale Agreement is required.